Saturday 23 April 2011

Too many Robots on Twitter


Just how bad is the bot situation on Twitter? Maybe I should share my own experiences so that someone who is new to Twitter won't give up because they think that what they are seeing is normal. Well, it should not really be normal to have 10,000 followers like I do but find out sometime later that only about 10 of them are using their Twitter Accounts in the way that it was designed to be used.  I am a real Twitter user who enjoys interaction but I am convinced that more than 99% of the people I see on my Twitter timeline are not who they are making themselves out to be. In fact, they do not even exist in my world because the owners of those accounts are using Robots. Watch the video and see what I mean. Maybe you can identity with what I actually see going on. You can always join @whoisbid on Twitter if you are interested in the Robot resistance program. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment